Discover 50 ways to activate space in your school.
This guide offers some quick wins you can have with your school’s spaces which, when implemented, will lead to a growing sense of ownership, achievement, and pride in your school’s landscape. These ideas cover many of the typical areas we see that once transformed, can change an underutilised space into a favourite playspace.
- 8 wall treatments that increase play value
- 8 exciting surfacing ideas
- 8 ways to include fixed and moveable structures
- 7 ideas for incorporating garden features
- 4 water features you can incorporate
- 3 ways to play with weather
- 4 light and shadow play areas
- 4 ideas to get hands on play
- 4 relaxing options for your space