How To Plan Your Playground Design and Build Project.
In this 3-part video series, we cover how to plan your playground design and build project.
These three videos will help you:
- Learn how much your playground design concept will cost
- Learn how much the construction of your playground may cost
- Understand what is included in a Creo 15-minute ideas session and how it will help you plan your next steps
Let’s get started.
One of the most common questions we get asked by clients looking to work with Creo is: “Do we have to pay for a Creo design concept?”.
The answer may surprise you.
Watch the video to find out.
One of the biggest questions you might have when thinking about updating your school playground is: “How much is it really going to cost?”
There is so much more that makes up a playground than just its equipment. There are many factors that are often not discussed which can drive costs up and down.
In this video we break down all the costs you need to consider.
If you’re starting to think about a new playground project or are looking to transform your existing outdoor spaces but are still a little unsure about how exactly it’s all going to come together, then booking a quick 15-minute ideas session with one of our Creo play space consultants might be a great way to kick things off.
But what is a 15-minute ideas session and what do you get out of it?
Book a 15-minute ideas session with one of our Creo consultants to get the ball rolling.
This service is no-strings-attached. It is purely set up to help you brainstorm some ideas and give you some ideas about possible options for your space.
In the 15-minute ideas session our consultants will help you to:
- Establish and clarify your playground design ideas
- Identify further opportunities to enhance your play space
- Give you an indication of design and construction costs
- Answer any questions you have about building your playground